|Watercolor exercises by Olga Peregood from Periscope painting demonstration
I’m thrilled about passed watercolor painting demonstration which I hold via Periscope today! Wondering how much fun, stuff, watercolor tips and trick just one session could bring! Tips for watercolor painting were fantastic!
New watercolor paper brand Indigo which I tried for the very first time looks amazing while painting butterflies.
New watercolor Rose of ultramarine by Daniel Smith (you can see a swatch in a top right corner of my photograph) suited for my red bird painting from yesterday’s periscope painting session as well as for left butterfly and for my old unfinished layer of lilac.
Here is a list of materials I used in this demonstration:
- Watercolor paper Indigo 210 lb 25% flax by Indigo Art Papers (butterflies),
- Watercolor Paper Bockingford Pad 12x16in 140lb Rough (red bird) – http://bit.ly/294csuL
- Brushes – http://olgaperegood.com/2016/08/acuarela-brushes-made-from-gold
- Watercolor Rose of ultramarine from 238 Dot Hand Painted Chart Daniel Smith Watercolour – http://bit.ly/28gr5lB
- Watercolor Alizarin Crimson by Winsor & Newton – http://bit.ly/1U9L3s9
- Watercolor Brilliant Red Violet by Schmincke – http://bit.ly/28WDXUg
- Watercolor Helio Turquoise by Schmincke – http://olgaperegood.com/artist-kit/
- Watercolor Quinacridone Red by Winsor & Newton – http://olgaperegood.com/2015/05/reds/
- Watercolor Translucent Orange by Schmincke – http://olgaperegood.com/artist-kit/
- Watercolor Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue – http://olgaperegood.com/artist-kit/
- Basic techniques I used for my paintings I showed in my class for beginners “Watercolor Treasure Chest” – https://www.udemy.com/share/100fgy
Have you shopped at Jackson’s Art Supplies yet?
If you use the link below, you’ll get 10% off your first order – http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr